Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun Weekend with the Fam

This past weekend was sooooo much fun! Becca, Jeff and our favorite little boys came to visit us! We had lots of fun riding a carousel, beating on drums, playing chase with Paisley, playing hockey outside and going on walks! Max really loved following his Uncle Matt around, holding his hand, and leading him to the next fun adventure.

On an adventure to the mall, Annie Jo and Uncle Matt bought Max a lego set of "Scoop" (looks like a bulldozer) from Bob the builder. We got it home and played with it LOTS!! On Saturday night Matt and I watched the boys while Bec and Jeff went on a quick run to the store. I was sitting on the couch and watching Max and I asked him, "Max, where's Scoop?" Max was standing right next to the coffee table where scoop was, he looked at scoop and then back at me and said, "Scoop went bye bye." I said "What? Scoop went bye bye?" And Max says "Yep!" HAHA!!! I LOVE this boy soooo much!!!

Rebecca also made me laugh really hard on Friday night during the opening ceremony for the winter olympics. Some girl was about to sing the Canadian national anthem and Becca says, "What's the Canadian anthem...?" and she began to sing "Oh Canada, Oh Canada..." to the tune of "O Christmas tree..." We both looked at each other and just started laughing...it was soooo funny!!

What a great weekend!! I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment