Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was such a special day for Matthew and I...it was our first Valentine's Day married! He worked hard all weekend studying so that he wouldn't have to study on Sunday because he said that Sunday was "my day". Late Saturday night Matthew asked me, "Wife, what are you doing tomorrow at 4?"...so of course I had to check my schedule...HA! He surprised me and bought me tickets to see the movie Valentine's Day...this was so special because we haven't been to see a movie in sooo long! After the movie we went to Cheesecake Factory and got dinner to-go because the wait was just that...a LONG WAIT! We came home, ate dinner and played with our little girl...oh yeah, and of course ate cheesecake!! What a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment